- Recognition in the National Civic Review. We will recognize your support on the inside cover of our quarterly journal for a year.
- Recognition on our website and in our monthly e-newsletter and social media, which have reach around 10,000 readers
- Free NCL staff consultations on matters related to civic engagement (New for 2016!)
- 15% discount on NCL’s strategic planning fees
- Access to All-America City Promising Practice Database: an online, searchable database of 450+ projects from more than 180 communities
- Free copies of NCL publications: including the Model City Charter, National Civic Review and Civic Index
- Permission to use our logo on your site identifying you or your group as a Sustaining Member of National Civic League.
- Opportunity to participate in our monthly All-America Innovations conference calls, which feature speakers from cities implementing creative strategies for civic engagement.
Download Additional Information on Becoming a Sustaining MemberDownload PDF
Sustaining Members — organizations and cities donating $2,500 or more and individuals donating $1,000 or more — are critical investors in The League’s work, helping us strengthen governance and civic engagement across the nation. By becoming a Sustaining Member of The League, you are helping to support our efforts on such critical issues as: racial equity, environmental sustainability, youth success, and health equity.