In less than two weeks, local leaders from more than 75 communities across the country have downloaded the All-America Conversations Toolkit. It is clear that local communities recognize the need to engage residents to work across dividing lines. To support these local efforts National Civic League is hosting a free coaching/support call on February 27 (2-3pm MT). Talk with National Civic League engagement experts about your specific challenges, concerns or questions. To sign up for the call click here.
- SolSmart: 100 Communities “Open for Solar Business”
- Throwback to National Civic Review in 1930: A Message from Franklin D. Roosevelt
- October 18th All-America City Letter of Intent Deadline
- October Webinar: How Do We Achieve Racial Healing and Equity?
- Kerner Wisdom: Communication Between Local Government and Neighborhoods
2014 All-America City San Pablo, CA successfully implemented a strategy to address high childhood obesity and cancer rates. @CityofSanPablo3 days ago
Join us today's webinar (11am MST) to learn more about WK_Kellogg_Fdn Truth, Racial Healing and Transformation work eventbrite.com/e/aac-promisin…3 days ago
- 3 days ago