All-America City Sponsorship
Date: June 14-16, 2017
Location: World Renowned Westin Airport Hotel, Denver, CO
Audience Description: Attendees include leaders from more that 200 communities across the U.S. Educators, students, civic leaders, local government, nonprofit leaders, and many more.
Event Summary: A three-day celebratory awards event, featuring workshops on specific topics related to grade-level reading, civic engagement and disparities in educational achievement, along with plenary sessions and receptions.
The All-America City Awards experience is not just an event -- it transforms people, rekindling their passion and love of their community and redoubling their commitment to improving it. Your investment will lift promising practices and gives 500 community, local government, business, and nonprofit adult and youth leaders from over 200 cities a positive, transformative, and peer-learning experience.
Platinum Sponsor $100,000-150,000 (1 available)
- Chief event sponsors with maximum marketing and visibility in all aspects of AAC, including participation in the awards ceremony at the event. Includes an exhibit table at the event and press opportunities with winning communities. Also, includes connections with 280+ communities throughout the U.S.
Gold Sponsor $25,000 (2 available)
- Branded AAC marketing opportunities throughout the event, including a full-page ad in a prime placement in the event program, recognition as a sponsor in an issue of the National Civic Review journal, an opportunity to address participants and an opportunity to have an exhibit table during the awards recognition event.
Silver Sponsor $10,000 (4 available)
- Silver sponsors receive premier placement of name and logo on all AAC marketing (online, social media, and print), a full-page placement in the event program and an opportunity for a branded exhibitor table at the awards recognition event.
Blue Sponsor $5,000 (4 available)
- Branded marketing opportunities in all AAC marketing (online, social media, and print) and a full-page placement in the event program.
Red Sponsor $2,500 (8 available)
- Acknowledged in all AAC marketing with logo (online, social media, and print) and a half-page placement in event program.
Advertise in the All-America City Program
In addition to sponsoring the All-America City Awards consider placing an ad in the All-America City program. The program, given to all participants, reaches hundreds of key leaders from communities across the country. It is a great way to celebrate your community or organization and connect to decision makers, volunteers and local leaders from across the nation. For more information on purchasing an ad in the All-America City program contact Sarah Lipscomb - firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-571-4343