Become a Contributing Sponsor of the All-America City Awards
Since 1949, the National Civic League has recognized and celebrated the best in American civic innovation with the prestigious All-America City Award. The Award, bestowed yearly on 10 communities (more than 500 in all), shines a spotlight on trail-blazing efforts to bring all aspects of the community together to tackle the most pressing local issues.
When you sponsor the All-America City Award you:
• Help create 10 beacons of innovation and excellence.
• Celebrate and highlight examples of what’s possible when communities work together to tackle the most important issues of the day.
• Provide the opportunity for diverse leaders– including 100+ youth leaders - to come together to share promising practices, build their skills and go back to their communities to lead the charge for change.
• Connect your community, organization or business to the nation’s most prestigious civic award and a new cadre of innovative leaders from across the country.
The benefits of becoming a contributing sponsor
• Free organizational membership ($250 value). Includes discounts on AAC application & access to NCL’s online innovation database of project descriptions from hundreds of AAC winners & Finalists.
• Recognition of your community or organization during plenary session at AAC
• Full-page color ad in the AAC event program
• 15% off of our strategic planning fees
• Permission to use the AAC logo on your site identifying your group as a Contributing Sponsor of the Award.
Become a Contributing Sponsor
(To pay by check download the Membership Form and mail your check to 190 E. 9th Ave. Suite 200 Denver, CO 80203.)