Communities interested in hosting All-America Conversations can get free one-on-one support and consultation from the National Civic League’s engagement experts around how to adapt the All-America Conversation guide and toolkit to your local needs, what kinds of conversations could help you reach your goals, and suggestions for ways to make use of what you learn. Download the All-America Conversations Toolkit: and then email AaronL@ncl.org to set up a time to talk about how to use the conversation guide and tools locally.
Get free support and expert advice around your local engagement efforts.
- 2017 All-America City Award Recipients Announced
- Helping Lakewood, CO Take Partnerships to the Next Level
- All-America City Award Inspires Lasting Change in the City of Asheboro
- Cities Challenged to be Resilient, Sustainable, Solar-Friendly
- June Webinar: Health Equity and the Role of Civic Engagement
- 5 days ago
Register today for our free June AAC Promising Practices Webinar: Health Equity and the Role of Civic Engagement. eventbrite.com/e/june-aac-pro…6 days ago
- 1 week ago