The first cohort of 11 SolSmart Advisors have been announced. These fully-funded temporary staff will work hand-in-hand with local governments to review programs and processes and apply industry-leading best practices to keep the community become more solar-friendly and ultimately achieve designation as a SolSmart community.
To learn more about the SolSmart Advisor program for your community click here.
SolSmart Advisors will work to industry leading solar best practices in these 11 communities.
- Adams County, CO and Lafayette, CO
- Atlanta, GA
- Carrboro, Chapel Hill and Orange County, NC
- Charlottesville and Albermarle County, VA
- Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission (PA)
- Duluth, MN
- Greater Cincinnati Energy Alliance
- Metropolitan Area Planning Council (greater Boston region)
- Michiana Area Council of Governments (South Bend and beyond)
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Providence, RI